Does your organization match up to these standards?
- A culture that portrays a supportive and positive employee environment and a high level of trust and integrity among top leadership, managers, supervisors, and team members.
- Clear, relevant, and easily understood position descriptions for everyone.
- Excellent orientation and onboarding experience for new employees and those promoted to new positions.
- Employees see relevance in the mission statement, core values, and vision, and identify with the organization’s corporate and/or business goals.
- Effective communication/connectedness between managers and direct reports.
- An organization-wide leadership model that everyone respects and appreciates because of its supportive and positive engagement experience for all team members.
- Professional development opportunities, including team building and/or leadership training.
- A positive working relationship among top leadership, managers, supervisors, and team members.
- A sense of "We're one Team" among all employees.
- Employees see the organization as a great place to work because they feel appreciated and valued.
Let us help you maintain, or reach, excellence in these 10 areas.
We Provide the Following Professional Services for You and Your Organization
Individual, confidential coaching will help you reach your purpose, vision, and goals by creating a strategic, powerful, clarity-driven plan. You'll also receive coaching support during the plan implementation process. This coaching may be focused toward your personal and/or organizational development.
We also provide group coaching for team empowerment. This may be delivered either onsite or by an online Zoom platform as well as phone conferencing.
Training and Speaking
Customized presentations and workshops to meet your team's needs and budget, including the following:
• "Lunch and Learn" and 10-minute debriefing.
• Mastermind Class - Leadership, Team Building, and Personal Growth training.
• Keynote speech for your organization or conference.
• Half-day and full-day workshops/seminars.
• In-house corporate training. This includes a complimentary 35-minute leadership training presentation.
• Executive and/or Leadership Team retreat facilitation.
• Two-day Ken Blanchard Situational Leadership II Workshop.
Internal Communications and Connecting
Effective communication and connecting among employees, supervisors, and the leadership team within any organization sets the environment for a highly motivated, productive, and passionate team. First steps to ensure you’re on the right tract will be an Internal Communications and Connecting Audit that’ll include an employee survey.
Based on the results of the audit, a report will be prepared and presented to your leadership team. This will include a proposed action plan. After the action plan is completed, a post employee-survey will be administered and results, along with other feedback mechanisms, will be combined to produce a final report.
Customization related to action plans will vary depending on organizational needs. There will be an initial one-hour complimentary consultation prior to beginning the audit process.
- Click here to learn more about how you may take immediate action to improve your organization's internal communication/connecting.
- Click here to learn more about how you may take immediate action to create compelling Vision, Mission, and Values statements for your organization.
We will provide effective team communication, structure, and connecting training, important to forging relationships and equipping your teams with the proper attitudes to develop leaders within. Critical visioning, communicating, and connecting exercises will bring cohesiveness to your group ultimately increasing productivity due to the positive influences each member will have on the group as a whole.
To visit about your interest in receiving any of the above services, call 806-470-5228 or click here to send your request for additional details and a one-hour complementary consultation.
Make your payment below
Make your payment below